* Work for the best Boutique, family-owned, inner-city business with average rating of 4.8/5.00 on ratemyagent .
* Reduce the time you spend on admin our administration support team allows you to focus on building relationships and increasing sales.
* Great career prospects - opportunity to create your own long-term trail business, within our business, plus the option of becoming an equity partner for high achievers.
* Enjoy lifelong learning we provide you with all the professional and personal development training and tools that you need to succeed
Established in 1996, Clark Real Estate is an innovative inner-north Brisbane boutique agency that specialises in both sales and property management. With an aggressive growth plan to open 4 offices in the next five years and exceptionally high ratings in the industry (see https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agency/clark-real-estate-ac817/sales/reviews), we are noted for doing things a little differently. For instance, we have an energetic, diverse team because we employ people with great attitudes and people skills and then teach them real estate. Currently we have an ex-plumber, chef, landscaper, environmental scientist and photographer , amongst others. You wont be surrounded by jaded real estate hacks. A family company, we have built our reputation on our genuine relationship-building skills, and our down-to-earth and ethical approach. We operate from inner-city Clayfield through to Wavell Heights and Northgate and we have recently re-branded and relaunched into several growth markets such as Gordon Park, Wilston and Alderley. We are also committed to continuous improvement as a company and providing superior service as agents. We are part of a national sales and management group which provides innovative sales training, national awards and conferences and peer bench-marking.
* Flexible working arrangements, including working from home.
* Car allowance
* A lively, social office environment with quarterly awards functions and opportunity to relax and enjoy the company of your co-workers
* Recognition and awards for stand out staff members
* An IT team and programmes focused on helping you achieve your goals with the most accuracy and efficiency
* An inner city office with ease of parking
* We actively support local charities and contribute both financially and with our time to causes that align with our values.
About The Role:
Due to the ongoing success of our business, we are currently looking for motivated self-starters to expand our team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main focus is to initiate and develop positive and long-lasting relationships with clients that deliver successful business outcomes. Youll be responsible for sourcing new clients, building strong, long-term relationships and proactively meeting growth targets and objectives on a monthly and annual basis.
You dont need prior real estate experience. We tailor a training program for you that covers all areas of real estate, from the basics to the most advanced practices and techniques. Well also teach you how to build a great career in the process.
Note, this is a role for those with a strong entrepreneurial drive who get a genuine buzz from helping our customers. We are looking for people with integrity and a passion to make a difference to the growth and success of both our clients and our own organization. Youll also need to be collaborative and professional as youll be working with the team to meet our business objectives. Our people are all goal-driven with a desire for a career that fulfills them both emotionally and financially. Overall, youll be focused on pragmatic solutions that achieve great results and continuously improve what you do, to ensure that both you and Clark Real Estate are leaders in this field.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Demonstrated achievement in any field, with a past pattern of success.
* Proven success in a previous sales role in any industry an advantage, but not essential.
* Past success in prioritising and delivering results on schedule, with minimal supervision.
* Genuine interest in people and proven relationship-building skills.
* First class communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with people without conflict.
* A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
* Own car and driver's license
* Real estate sales person registration or be in the process of obtaining your certificate from the Office of Fair Trading.
An immediate start is on offer if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be a crucial member of Clark Real Estates growing team. Please email your CV and Cover Email to Jane Braddy, email@example.com